phone wont send pics to facebook!?

i have been able to for months, i didn't change ANYTHING on my phone or my fb account and suddenly i cant send any pics to facebook! when i try it says invalid destination address, then i will try to update my status using that exact same address and it works! i have tried sending it directly to fb instead of the number that fb gave me (if that makes sense...) i have tried everything! why did it suddenly stop letting me send pics to my phone???

Favorite Answer

I'd love to hear the answer to that same question mine is doing the same thing to me and 4 other of m friends.. Getting me mad.. gr

first deliver the image out of your cellular telephone on your e mail. Then open your inbox on your e mail and then save/obtain your image into my photos or my records on your computer. go on face e book the place it says upload and say open my records or photos and your image could be there in case you probably did it properly! =]