How to say sorry to this girl?

this girl in my class gets picked on. Everybody comes down on her. And there was a rumor that she liked me so I asked her out in front of the class and she said yes then I said psych in her face and the whole class started laughing. At first it was funny but then she cried and ran out of class in the middle of an substitute teacher who was practically sleeping. after she ran out everybody burst out laughing. then the word got out and it was all over school. she did not come to school for 2 days then she returned. I went to say sorry but then she said its okay. I still feel bad

Favorite Answer

1.you say sorry and then tell her you were you will never do it again (recommended)

2.if you really do want to go out her then go back and date (not recommended though)

3.tell her that she is a good boy (jokes i think we all saw this coming though)

4.lets be friends (you find out :) )

So you decided to be an asshole but you apparently like her. Nice job, Slick. Anyways, just tell her how you feel, tell her in WORDS how deeply sorry you are. Say something like "What I said the other day? Was a lie? I like you, a lot! And I am so sorry! I can't even describe to you how sorry I truly am! Please, if you can ever forgive me, just believe me. I am so sorry!"

Honestly yur soo lucky that girl wasnt me cuz id kick yur *** infront of the whole class...it goes to show wat people do to b so called ''popular'' nd ''cool'' puttin sum1 else dwn for yur benifit is just pure nd utter selfish...u shud of thought about it b4 u done it..i hope u feel pure guitly......:(

Source(s): Sooooo meann

that was so not cool. leave her alone from now on, you're bad news to her.