Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 9 years ago

Almost 2 months pregnant, what pills can I take?

I'm about 7 weeks pregnant. I took 2 Aleeve and 1 Advil in the past week due to the fact I have a cold and sore throat that hurts BADLY. I read that I shouldn't take them and aleeve contains a muscle relaxant that causes miscarriages. I won't take anything like that anymore, but I was just wondering could those pills hurt my baby that I took.

ps - I took the 3 pills before finding out about the Advil & Aleeve.

Favorite Answer

they could but it's not likely. you can take tylenol

I think your baby should be ok. Just stop taking them now. You can take Tylenol. But check with your doc about the dose. I would go to the doc about the sore throat you might have strep or something.. Hope you feel better and congrats on the baby!

Omg dnt do that again... the only thing u can take is tylenol. And only 2 pills a day, I know it sucks but when u get sick while pregnant there's nothing u can do, just wait till u feel better naturally. Hope u feel better