Mike asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

How do I make the most out of my final younger years?

Well I am 15 terning 16. I am home schooled and have never had a friend. I am going to public school next year and I know 16-21 are important years in my life and are supposed to be the greatest. I know 21 and under is considered young and I have never had any expirences I need. How can I make up for it untill I turn 22?

Well I've been to public school so far. I suggest when you go to public school make some really good friends and get a best friend. Have some good times with them and have good memories. Perhaps you can even get a crush on someone there just for the fun of it. If you like sports try to get on the school's team and be remembered.

Have fun. Get good grades. Make friends.

First things first - make some friends! That's how the fun begins!

Get a girlfriend/boyfriend

Y.O.L.O - You Only Live once !

Learn things in school!

Go on holiday!

Once you get friends, that's when your life begins and that's when you can make up all that fun!! :)

Join a local church of your faith, with a good active youth membership. Make quality friends!

you can't make up for that lost time just be you / the rest will take care of itself.