Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Will all the white people vote for Romney because he's white like the bl@cks did?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No, just like the majority of whites voted for Obama.

• 9 years ago

No and although you may believe all blacks voted for Obama, that is not true. There are black Replubicans just as there are white Democrats. Our media likes to focus on race which is why you see things like % of blacks voted this way and % of whites voted this way. Look at the plus and minuses of each candidate and cast your vote that way.

• 9 years ago

No, most people are smart enough to look past silly things like that.

Of course, you have the large amount of people who vote for people for completely ignorant reasons, but I wouldn't say its any more so on either end of the political spectrum.

• 9 years ago

People of all colors will vote for Romney, if they have lost trust in the current president. Once trust is lost, you almost never get it back. It won't be like 2008 when most people had no idea who Obama was.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Sophie, do you really think people of any race act as a unified group on anything? Have you met many black people? They vary as much as white people. There are many wonderful people in my neighborhood, and several people who I would rather would move somewhere else. Guess what. Neither of those groups are composed of people all of the same race. In fact, they pretty much sort out in proportion to the proportion of the race, come to think of it.

Just open up your life a bit, and you will find that your prejudices will subside as you challenge them.

• 9 years ago

Miscellaneous pigmentation is the least of our worries. I wish people would concentrate on the direction of our nation and the world.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Romney the..." Corporate Raider",.....Eliminate 3 jobs for every 1 job he creates..

Enhancing Shareholder value..

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Now that would be racist to vote for someone on the basis of their skin color.

Right?

• 9 years ago

yes because the majority of black people who are democrats should of voted for McCain who is a republican but instead they said were going to vote for this black guy.

• Doug
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

I voted for Obama because of his stance on domestic policy, not because of your air-headed preconceptions.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.