Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Is it possible to be in many places at the same time?

Theists say that god is everywhere. Can I also be at many places at the same time?

@josF - LOL !!! A wise one after a long time. I presume that it is the rectal sphincter that you are referring to. Sphincter muscles occur in other places in the body too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphincter#Examples

@scott - even more brilliant than josF. I had forgotten my own importance for a while. LOL !

@genegee - what an idiot you are. Astral projection? Is that some new kind of oral s-ex?

@theway - not good enough. you still are at a point on earth. I might as well draw a line and keep a leg on either side. Being at diametrically opposite points on earth, now that would be cool.

Favorite Answer

You are Netflix... you are in millions of homes at the same time... you already know the answer to your question...

Source(s): LOL... I'm here to vindicate your existence, Netflix!

You must keep in mind that God is not human but a Spirit therefore l believe he can do what ever he says without question. As for humans they can be in different places at different times if your lucky enough to been trained in Astral Projection.

Only YHWH can be every where at the same time. Jesus is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. He told us He will never leave us nor forsake us. that is a wonderful promise to be with us through all the hard times and the good times too.

Source(s): Camille Spirit filled Christian

Well obvious answer would be NO...but there were some cases like Father Pio, some reported seeing him in different places at the same time. I think it depends how spiritually advanced are you, its good to believe in something good, life makes more sense :)

Since god is everywhere he must be in my sphincter as well.

Do you really want to be there too?

someone can be at two places at one time. Just place your feet at a state border.

• ?

Nope. Theists say god is outside of nature. Then, how is he omniprescent IN nature?

• ?

i believe its possible, if one had a time machine and the mathmatics to figure it out.

the only difficulty is, whether God allows mortal to time travel continually or if man has to rely on Him to fix their problems

Awww lord orville you beat me to saying that! How can God be both omnipresent and transcendent?

God is only in the minds of delusional people.