Anonymous

Ladies please help me!?

Ok so I am a teen girl(15) and lets just say I am starving!!!!!!!! I am probably growing or period but omg can anyone please relate. I have been trying to lose weight but so far I have quit because I am way to hungry to restrict myself. For example; this week I have eaten 3 huge cookies, 2 huge doughnuts, almost an entire french bread, huge bowl of pasta. I am a healthy weight and a health nut who rarely eats sweets.All my friends are twigs so they cant relate! Please just give me advice so I know I am not the only crazy girl here!

Oh and I got my period last feburary so when can you expect me to stop growing? From your experience. thanks

Didnt know which category!!

I do ea! I mean starving after I pig out from cravings and never feeling full.

Favorite Answer

I don't know when I stopped growing but I can definitely relate to you on the starving thing. This happens to me all the time.

Source(s): Being a girl

First, you need to stop worrying so much about your weight. If you are a healthy weight, why would you want to look like a twig? That's not pretty. You are obsessing about food and yet you KNOW you're not fat. Enjoy what you eat since you don't pig out very often.

Hard to say when you'll stop growing but I didn't stop growing until I was 19!

You shouldn,t worry about how you look you are beautiful in every way you can be beautiful in .Love your body .Please don't starve your self .I can relate but vise versa I am really skiny and my friends think that i have anerrexia (spelled wrong) so i try to eat as much as possible .But there are other ways to look and feel pretty .Remeber no one elses opinion matters .Shaka Shaka;)Oh yeah you will probably stop growing in a week or so.Bye