Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 9 years ago

How to look unhealthy?

IT IS FOR A PLAY. Now that is cleared up, I am playing a heroin addict for a play, and need to look unhealthy and gaunt, how can I do my makeup and dress like that? Thank you.

I picture a drug addict like someone very skinny so what you can do is wear loose clothes. for the face i would get a dark purple make up and put it under ur eyes, and the base you use for ur face put it in your lips try messing up ur hair.

Apply some light foundation on your face to make yourself look pale. Apply dark eye shadow underneath your eyes, as well under your cheek bones, to create an emaciated look. Have purple-y pale lips.

Wear a really light foundation to make yourself look pale, but also contour so you look bony and gross. Use dark colors to create fake under eye circles, and red to make scars on your face. Just wear very dirty and unkept looking clothes. Also, look up pictures of drug addicts

I did a role like this before.

I put a dark colored eyeshadow around my eyes and I had to cry before I put it on. And the we out like Elmers glue on my lips to make them look cracked and old. It was so fun doing it(:

Have fun!

Source(s): Past Expierence

Put eyeshadow under your eyes for the baggy effect and put it on your cheekbones to give you the 'anorexic' effect which is common in drug addicts!

Goodluck with your play!

Source(s): I am a performer, currently playing the role 'Duncan, King of Scotland' in Macbeth! A CLASSIC :D

Use hair gel. Mess your hair up. A lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JynXosYz8Ck

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

for makeup

en sitios web puede encontrar desde lo más barato hasta gafas de marca, tanto gafas especiales para hombres o para mujeres como gafas unisex, ya había comprado unas gafas de sol para mí y he sido muy contenta así que me decidido comprar unas gafas de sol a mi marido, las gafas que he comprado son muy bonitas y son de la misma calidad, tiene una protección excelente, el está muy contento con sus nuevas gafas de sol.