Do Black Americans know anything about politics or they voted Obama because he's look black?

There are right wing pundits, demagogues and candidates who are constantly insulting Black voters. Many expressed their views about Black voters for their lack of understanding of politics and how they are easily persuaded by the race hustler Obama to vote for him because of his racial background. Do Black Americans have a clear understanding about politics in America? Or did they voted for Obama because he looked Black?

How insulting! I personally research a candidates position on the issue that is most important to me. I am not now, nor have I ever claimed to be a political science subject matter expert. But I do know what I believe, and you just can't always take what a candidate says as gospel. You take that along with how they vote on issues that you are passionate about. A lot of people love to talk shyt about certain candidates and they know little to nothing of the actual facts. They live and vote off fear, and try and persuade other to do so as well. You need to post a question to the non blacks and ask them this same question of the white candidates. I bet you anything, they will say anyone but Obama, and try to say it's his policies, when they have no idea what they are; that's double talk for "not his black @$$".

@Micheal.......you don't know me. So you cant say all don't vote!

No, I would never vote for someone skin color however his skin color gave a plus to the score of his votes for many African Americans along with his goals as president....remember cash for clunkers?

Most black people don't even* vote, soz.