Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 9 years ago

Why do people hat Lindsay Lonah and Kim Kardashian?

their soo made and they have fame,fans, and plenty of money and talent.So they did a few slip ups.Big deal.Do you have your own clothing line at sears or are you gonna be Liz Taylor in a new movie?or kick but rock songs? betcha your jelous.But only leavwe that up to pro pop princesses.LILO&KIM FTW<3

Favorite Answer

People dislike Lindsay Lohan and Kim Kardashian because they are perceived as living vapid, superficial lives. Many people hate the fact that they are widely successful and have done the bare minimum to get there.

• I'm sorry, but distributing a sex tape, and getting married in an expensive fashion (in what was called America's answer to the Royal Wedding) only to voluntarily end it after 72 days, are not what I call "slip ups." That is what Kim KarTrashian did and so much more, and I actually felt horrible for Kris Humphries. Whoring yourself to the media when you have little talent is one thing, but apparently Kim cares more about her next screw than anything resembling holy matrimony - that and seeing how much money she can spend before it goes out of style. Makes me wonder how long she and Kanye are going to last. Kim KarTrashian and the slutty losers from Jersey Shore, as well as other people in the loser category, are excatly why North American society has gone to the dogs, and yet youth are choosing to look up to them and worship them as if they're proper role models. Is it any wonder why the current teen generation is called "Generation Me?" She is self-made and famous for all the wrong reasons, and she has taught youth that it's cool to be spoiled, stupid and lazy, and that contributing to society is not the way to live life. This is why so many people hate Kim KarTrashian, myself included.

As for Lindsay Lohan, she's had a lot more than a few slip-ups. HOW many times has she been in jail, and sent to rehab only for that to fail? Her life is out of control. However, I fully point the finger at her parents, Michael and Dina Lohan, for being such crap role models to her as parents. Dina only wanted to live her own dreams of fame through her kids, and I am convinced that she dragged Lindsay into show business kicking and screaming. (The fact that she once had a reality show where she drags Lindsay's younger sibs to audition movie and commercial roles really says something about her.) Meantime, Michael has had DUI and abuse charges up the wazoo and can't seem to stay out of jail. I'm really hoping that the role of Liz Taylor will help Lindsay see the light, and realize what a glamourous future she can have. However, she must distance herself from her parents and never contact them again once she gets clean. They will only drag her down.

I hate Kim KarTrashian, and pray for Lindsay Lohan... for obviously very good reasons.

Lindsay was/is a druggie alcoholic who doesn't give a **** about a thing or anyone

she was to be put in prison but paid her way out because she can

and after being caught she done it again and again

i like kim but she did mary a guy and break up like 72 hours later or something

Because they haven't productively contributed to the world. What are Kim's feats? What are Lohan's feats? Do you honestly believe that they have talents?

Beauty fades, but dumbness lasts forever

They mostly get hatted (that's when a stranger puts a hat on them, right?) for when they have bad hair days. The fan doesn't want pictures of them to be taken with bad hair because they care about their image in the media.

I don't hate them, I take pity on them because one of them has slowly slid from being a good actor into being gross alcoholic slut and the other just coasts on the fame of her family name but will never actually accomplish anything of worth.

I don't think hat is a verb

And I don't know anybody by the name Lindsay lonah

If you want to sound all smart a$$ and try to prove us wrong, at least do it about someone worth defending.

People hat them because hats are a good fashon excessory and they both have wierd shaped heads.

Source(s): I have hatted myself before