He ignored me after second date ? WHY?

We met on facebook, we saw each other twice.And it was nice... on the first date he bought me a chocolate.. and he was very cute.. After second date he text me and told me to sign into skype so we can see each other more often.. and that was the last time he texted me. And after that... 3 days passed. We didn't contacted each other. To me all seemed he liked me and stuff....

So I decided to text him. And he didn't answer me..he ignored WHY?? I feel like ****

help me

Favorite Answer

Did you had sexual relationships while on your first date with him?

There are a billion possible reasons for this. Though i think some of the most probable are;

-He might be a bit taken back with his feelings. Like he might be re-thinking everything and just needing some space.

- Or he might be busy doing something else, like gone away or something

- Or he might be convinced that hes coming on too strong and doesnt want to scare you away.

Maybe you could text him again saying something like, I thought we hit it off, why arent you talking to me or something like that... hope this helps :) xx

Just be cool, it may be nothing. Send him a message on FB thanking him for the nice time. Maybe suggest a movie or restaurant for the next one. Then wait. If he still doesnt respond....the dates did not go as well for him as you. Hope it works out!!

• LYDIA

Because guys are stupid.he probably was on FB and texting other gilrs too and found one he likes better.You will find someone better too.