Pain below belly button.?

I had this symptom for like 2 years plus. This came randomly without any prior notice. The pain is just right under my belly button, pelvic are and it last for about 5 - 6 hours every time it came. Got once it even lasted for 12 hours of pain suffering. During the pain i will feel nausea and causing me to vomit all the time. After the pain relieved, when i press my below belly button it will feel pain. Can anyone help me? This disease has been haunting me for the past few years and i feel so suffering because of it. Consulted a specialist but no reason was found specialist just suspect it is Chron's disease and treatment of Pro-Biotic was given to me but it still doesn't cure the sickness.

Favorite Answer

the area below the belly button corresponds roughly to the large intestine- so anything from indigestion to appendicitis is a possibility.

No reason to worry unless it becomes severe and/or prolonged. If that happens go see your doc (or emergency room) fast