Why are my friends so LAME?

Okay let me first start off by stating all I am looking for here is to release some internal stress and examine other personnel's experience in this situation...

So I am 20 years young, I live in a town called Homestead (Right below Miami) and I am drowning in misery. I go to college and have a part time job, so on the weekends I really really REALLY want to do something fun and exciting and not the same old s@%^ every weekend. However nearly ALL OF MY FRIENDS JUST WANT TO STAY HOME WITH THEIR BOYFRIENDS AND DO NOTHING EXCEPT boom boom pow. Lord I am so frustrated. I feel like everyone is throwing their youth away by just staying home with their lame boyfriends. I guess one of the main calibers to this high magnitude of frustration I have is because: prior to these "boyfriends" everyone was ready to go out and party and enjoy our college years... now they all just don't do diddly squat. And I get insanely mad when everyone is pumped up to go out and then the night of suddenly 37937 things come up and boom night killed. Another thing (cant wait for the haterade towards this sentence) all of my friends bf's are ugly (insert pejorative term). The fact that they let these grotesque nobody's control them drives me insane.

Anyways I am moving to northern Florida this fall so hopefully I can meet new people up there who are more on my level lol. I know many of you will probably say stuff along the lines of join a group, do this do that, but when you have "friends" its hard to just drop them and join a new cult, literally. Plus with work and school I really dont have time.

Anyways...

I just want to know if 1) anyone else has experienced this; where their friends get a lame ugly bf and become whipped 2) If anyone young has ever moved to a different city and how that worked out 3) and if anyone lives in Homestead and enjoys partying and is looking for a new friend like me :)

• Todd
    Favorite Answer

1) No

2) Yes, worked fine

3) I do not live in that area

I'm pretty accepting of nearly anybody and am not needy. I also pick my friends carefully. Good luck.

1. My friends became extremely busy with college life so much in fact that they don't call me or if they do have time off they spend it with their boyfriends and forget all about their friends. :(

2. Haven't moved yet but I'm hoping to next year I'm hoping to make new friends because I ruined my social life by taking online classes and all my friends are so busy with their own lives.

3. You sound like an awesome person but sadly I don't live in FL. Those people aren't your friends if they cancel their plans with you all the time.

that's the longest reaction i've got ever written to a question earlier than, yet miraculous here it is going: sturdy, my ex listens to Black steel and he extremely IS into it. i comprehend what that's and that i comprehend bands such as Satyricon, Darkthrone, Gorgoroth, Taake, Ensiferum, Wolves interior the Throne Room, Immortal, Burzum, Mayhem, and so on. You sound like somebody i'd relatively communicate to(and useful i'm a woman, thats purely a percentof Nosferatu :P). i'm acquaintances with loads of metalheads, i comprehend a lot with regard to the song, and that i DO appreciate it.You sound like a baby of many mind, and maximum adult males and females human beings do purely not share your pastimes, and BM is likely an specific form of music. Villain is cool and specific, the German language to me is scorching. and that i'm uncertain why your "pals" would ever call you a Nazi...purely taking into consideration your historical past and the situation you have been born, does not advise you probable one. I do share a similar subject as you do; i'm called "goth" on a common foundation, and useful, I do take heed to precise "goth" song an same to Siouxsie and the Banshees, Sisters of Mercy, pink Lorry Yellow Lorry, and so on. And wager what? No character in my business enterprise listens to the equivalent music as I do! There are a gaggle of mallgoths/emos at my training, in spite of the undeniable fact that thats it. I share your suffering with the completed "I despise the completed human race" factor, because of the fact young ones which you purely oftentimes do not take heed to a similar visual demonstrate unit as I do approximately that, Goth visual demonstrate unit besides as BM each and every have their very own indirect potential of saying that the sector's a foul place, and its ok to renowned those thoughts. the sector is terrible, in spite of the undeniable fact that provided which you permit it. There are human beings which may be worth it, and desirable so few on your life are worth suffering for. the respond on your question: not something went improper on your life, you will have grown up and made a interest that not something is what it seems, and so the coolest purchase you presently see is a misinform you. on a similar time as you notice 2 women folk hugging and speaking approximately how they're important pals, you already comprehend that the 2d they phase they are going to be speaking undesirable approximately eachother. once you take place to wanna communicate approximately any of your innovations/problems/subject concerns, which you would be able to return to me approximately that. miraculous sturdy fortune, Jasmine.

LOL you have got to be the coolest person I've ever seen on here!*Imaginary high-five* I live in Northwest Florida and have some lame *** friends too.