What to do in Skyrim?

I know skyrim came out a long time ago but.... when I got the game I beat the mainquest line in a day then over the next three days I beat the dark brotherhood, thieves guild, college of winterhold, companions and stormcloaks vs imperials quest lines... So today I got bored and put skyrim in my PS3 and am wondering if there is anything left to do... I know there are endless amounts of tiny quest that you can get from random people or guild members but those are boring and reward less...

Favorite Answer

Do the Daedric quests, get the dragon priest masks and buy all the houses.

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is the subsequent installment interior the award-triumphing Elder Scrolls series. Skyrim is the persist with as much as the 2006 game of the 300 and sixty 5 days, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and the subsequent game from Bethesda game Studios, creators of the 2008 game of the 300 and sixty 5 days, Fallout 3.

I would recommend modifications (new content) but alas, you don't have the PC version. Modifications are fun ways to add new content to the game, such as new places and monsters.

You could try to get all the shouts. I did it and it took me a while but it was fun :)

Hunt stuff with your sword.

Oh look a mouse! *stab*.

Oh look a dragon! *stab*.

Oh look a guard! *stab*

well i suggest a genocide. Kill everyone. murder the whole providence.