What to do in Skyrim?

I know skyrim came out a long time ago but.... when I got the game I beat the mainquest line in a day then over the next three days I beat the dark brotherhood, thieves guild, college of winterhold, companions and stormcloaks vs imperials quest lines... So today I got bored and put skyrim in my PS3 and am wondering if there is anything left to do... I know there are endless amounts of tiny quest that you can get from random people or guild members but those are boring and reward less...

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Do the Daedric quests, get the dragon priest masks and buy all the houses.

• 4 years ago

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is the subsequent installment interior the award-triumphing Elder Scrolls series. Skyrim is the persist with as much as the 2006 game of the 300 and sixty 5 days, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and the subsequent game from Bethesda game Studios, creators of the 2008 game of the 300 and sixty 5 days, Fallout 3.

• 9 years ago

I would recommend modifications (new content) but alas, you don't have the PC version. Modifications are fun ways to add new content to the game, such as new places and monsters.

• 9 years ago

You could try to get all the shouts. I did it and it took me a while but it was fun :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Hunt stuff with your sword.

Oh look a mouse! *stab*.

Oh look a dragon! *stab*.

Oh look a guard! *stab*

• 9 years ago

well i suggest a genocide. Kill everyone. murder the whole providence.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.