Why do I let myself get treated like this?

I am a gorgeous 16 year old girl who has the up most respect for herself, yet I get played by every guy I start to like.

Not really a question. I was just kind of sayin. Feel free to answer though, advice would be nice...

don't let anyone to play with you. A series of bad relationships may cause distractions and depressions. If u like some guy, make him to love you and not to use you.

As you said, you are gorgeous, if a guy truly gets in love with you, he will do anything for you to be happy.

Love him and let the bygone be bygones.

Get a new life and attitude.

And one more thing, use your emotions rather than your good looks. If a guy then likes you, he will be a true lover not merely just a player.

im almost 16 and i know exactly how you feel im not pretty or anything but i get played and abused and multiple of other things done to me but yet i still stay with them.after my mum said it was best if i look at my past i sat down and had a hard think about all the guys who had treated me wrong then i found there was mainly one thing in common if you think about what all yours have on common even just one thing then by stopping what is common and changing it to the opposite you will have luck ( mine was not getting to know them enough first ) and now im talking to guys i have known for a long time and finding out they have liked me personally i think if u talk with some guys u seem to like for a while find out about them then if you feel you wont be treated like your nothing go for your life :) i hope this helps

Source(s): my own persona experiance

Don't play dumb or easy thats how you lose guys. If they say something dirty say your not like that but at the same time be honest with them.

Source(s): ME

Are you putting out to easily ? That could be the problem esp if you're young and blonde