i want to watch vampire movies?

i wonder want vampire movies are coming out for this and next year of 2012 and 2013

it kills me that i have it seen any vampire movies in a very long so if you have any new about

vampire movies please let me know and don't for get to tell me the name of that title

of that vampire movie...

• Favorite Answer

Underworld

Priest

Cirque Du Freak

Upcoming:

Dark Shadows

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

@d.d., what are you smoking? That wasn't even a question, and since when does a vampire movie imply comedy?

• ?

I didn't completely understand your question, but I'll give you some names of upcoming movies and some otherwise good vampire movies:

Soon to theaters:

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (this one is coming to theaters soon, and it looks badass and pretty amazing!)

Dark Shadows (with Johnny Depp and Chloe Moretz, it's a comedy, should be in theaters soon, and it looks hilarious. Tim Burton and Johnny Depp are a great mix)

Already out:

Let Me In (this one came out in 2010, and not only is it the best vampire movie quite possibly ever made--my opinion and several others' as well--but it's my favorite movie of all time. The perfect mixture of darkness, innocence, joy, and even surprisingly a love story, it's all but impossible for me to describe this movie)

The Lost Boys (this one's older, but it's classic. It's a dark comedy, generally)

From Dusk Till Dawn (nothing beats a Quentin Tarantino movie, especially with vampires, shooting holy water out of squirt guns, and strippers into the mix--this movie is seemingly a mixture of every genre into one hilariously dark vampire movie)

Hope these are what you're looking for!

Cheers!

• Dark Shadows does not look hilarious. I was at a movie yesterday and the preview looked lame.