Is he annoyed with me or am I just paranoid?

I've known this guy for about month and when we first met, we clicked immediately! He ended up asking for my number that night and we've texted every day since. I always wait for him to text me first, which he does, every day. The conversation goes on for hours and hours. Literally from the time I wake up to the time I fall asleep. I don’t usually text people this much, but I love talking to him and I'm learning a lot about him and all the things we have in common. He's seeing a side of me that I rarely let people see, and for some reason, it's so easy for me to completely let my real self shine when I'm around him.

We've hung out a couple of times. He took me to see a movie about two weeks ago. At the time, I didn't like him like that and i considered him a friend. So I tried to pretend it wasn't a date, but after he ended up paying for my movie ticket, holding my hand in the theater, and trying to set up our next date, I realized that he was kind of serious, I guess.

That was about two weeks ago and I think he kind of likes me, maybe. I'm not really sure. But I'm kind of starting to like him! I think it's kind of showing, too. I text him first more often and I try to keep our conversations going, much more than i used to. But when I text him or message him, sometimes it feels like I'm annoying him or being obsessive all of a sudden. I might be paranoid but still.

Favorite Answer

NEVER chase a man. Dont show you're keen but dont blow him off either. Play hard to get. They love the thrill of the chase, a woman that keeps them on their toes....as soon as you start the chasing, they lose interest. Let him text you, let him make the moves. My dad would drive miles to visit my mum, he couldn't get enough of her and they ended up marrying and having kids.

• Wayne

Sometimes guys are not that into spending a lot of time on the phone, computer or texting when they have nothing to say.

“If he’s not calling you, it’s because you are not on his mind. If he creates expectations for you, and then doesn’t follow through on little things, he will do same for big things. Be aware of this and realize that he’s okay with disappointing you. Don’t be with someone who doesn’t do what they say they’re going to do. If he’s choosing not to make a simple effort that would put you at ease and bring harmony to a recurring fight, then he doesn’t respect your feelings and needs. “Busy” is another word for “asshole.” “Asshole” is another word for the guy you’re dating. You deserve a fcking phone call.”

― Greg Behrendt

text him first and then the next day let him text you if he doesnt wait till he does text you

ex. in case that was confusing

monday : text him first

tuesday: his turn he dont text dont text

wensday: he dont text first dont text.....and etc