Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 9 years ago

What do you think of this baby name?

My sister wants to name her baby someday, Wora Bara(<-first and middle name)

What is your opinion on it?

I think it is very different and okay but I just don't like it....

It is a girl name.

Favorite Answer

I personally do not like that name either, and would feel sorry for the baby, haha. But don't worry, when the day comes, she will most likely choose something else! (Hopefully) ;)

That's just stupid.. Maybe if it was Laura Bara it would be better, but neither Wora or Bara are names. The poor child would probably be bullied, and would be set on a path to failure. Your sister sounds unintelligent and uneducated.

Ewwww if she wants a unique name try

Journey

Willow

Piper

Poppy

Presley

Dallas

Ensley

Ainsley

Amaya

Sunia

I do think this name is interesting. I don't know whether it is a real name, but I guess she can name her whatever she wants. I personally wouldn't name anybody that..

No just no. I don't like it at all! It sounds strange. Name your kid something that you will be able to find pencils with their name on it!

Source(s): opinion

I'm sorry, but that is a really suckish name and I'd be embarrassed to be name that...

Eww that's not even words

• Barry

your sister is mentally insane ...and she is pretty stupid too ...imagine the bullying