Where can i take my girlfriend at the age of 13?

I live near the park and so does she. And i don't know how to ask her out. Any suggestions will be great.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

im 13 and i would love to go the park so she would go for the park and just ask her it well come naturally

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

She's your girlfriend and you can't ask her out? Just ask her if she wants to go to the park with you.

• 9 years ago

Movies, Out to dinner or lunch, over your house, the park, On a walk, arcades, why dont you ask her what her favorite hobby is?

• 9 years ago

I always remember liking going bowling, and if u r uncomfortable with asking her out or being alone with her at this stage in your relationship, u can always go on a group date. Girls love em, u can split the bill, and dont worry about all those things i mentioned earlier.

Source(s): me! dont forget to pick a best answer please!!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

take her to a hockey game or whatever her favorite sport is see if there are any concerts or live bands playing anywhere take her for pizza and a movie or a nice restaurant maybe even a walk on the beach

• 9 years ago

Take her to the movies or somewhere fun like lazer tag or the Zoo. The zoo sounds kiddish but me and my boyfriend enjoy it and he is 17.

• 9 years ago

Just text her "Are you busy?" and if she answers no say "wanna hang out at the park?"

• 9 years ago

hey wanna go hang out in the park she says yes then your happy or go to the movies if dating isnt allowed breing friends who are also dating so it seems like a hang out to your parents,. go to ice skating rink...beach ..

• mr. t
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Jail.

Source(s): Jail.
  • 9 years ago

wait... how old are you???? cuz i dont think if you were close to her age you would be asking this... especially if you are already dating..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.