...
... asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 9 years ago

Genderly question: Amphibians or reptiles?

My genderly self is confused as to which is the best. I want to say reptiles, but amphibians are so damn cute! In a genderly way, of course.

Which gender is more likely to like herpetology?

Herpetology- The branch of zoology dealing with the study of amphibians and reptiles.

• M
    Favorite Answer

Reptiles. I like day geckos, but I hate the damn overpriced/overly bright UVB light bulbs.

Me no like reptiles. Make me remember big snake in my pants that religious people helped me get it out but not tell anyone. Me remember the salamander they be better than frog ugh. Frog remind me of nun and i'll have none of that ugh me caveman.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salamander

Edit: Those reptiles are so like I'm me and the world must be dry because that's how a dry lizard nob likes it. They do my head in with there dry n0bs and clits look at me those reptiles say "I'm so dry, not sh1t like you amphibians". Well I say Fvck your dry nob/clit 1% reptiles WE the 99% of amphibians will rule the world one day.

I hate those reptiles just because they are the one percent they think they are so great.

i have dated 3 different women with a boa constrictor... the only amphibian i have ever known kept as a pet was by a guy. i think the women got off on watching the snakes eat.

i don't much care for critters that don't have soft fur to pet.

honestly, neither. i like warm and fuzzy a lot better.

not sure about which gender would be more into herpetology...i will guess men...but i do know some women that like lizards and snakes...so... ??

There are frogs in the amphibian group which can kill you just by touching you.

I've always wanted a pet crocodile soooo... To the second question, I have no idea.

mmmmmmmmm, salamanders, chameleons..........not sure.............will have to get backs to you