Stop Animal Abuse? Thanks!?

If I write a letter (I live in Alaska by the way) about stopping animal abuse who should I address it to? Thanks! :)


No, like the government. I want them to make animal abuse a felony in Alaska.

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Typically, if you want to encourage a particular policy choice, you write to your representatives in the state or federal legislature, as well as perhaps the governor or president, depending on the level of government you want to get involved. In this instance, though, you probably wouldn't gain anything, because cruelty to animals is already a crime in Alaska. Different types of cruelty have different levels of punishment -- some of them are misdemeanors, some are felonies.

    If you're interested in investigating this a little bit further, the links to the relevant Alaska statutes are in the source area.

  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

    Whoever is committing the abuse. Look up Michael Vick, he knows a bunch of those people.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.