Butter asked in SportsBaseball · 9 years ago

What will Bryce Harper do in his first major league at-bat?

a) Hit 5 run homerun

b) cure cancer

c) end world hunger

d) ground out to 2nd

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

e) get a hit

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

this may be a great question and to be trustworthy, i'm nevertheless divided on the full subject count. I certainly comprehend what you're saying. To me, Trout merely had a great benefit. Trout have been given a flavor of the enormous leagues till now this year. And it replaced into 40 video games too......that's plenty. He had some journey and he knew what to assume. He did not have ESPN following him like Harper did and did not ought to handle each and every of the national hype. He had Albert Pujols, Jered Weaver, and adult men like that taking the spotlight on his very own group! In Washington, it replaced into all Harper. he's the guy......Strasburg hype is long previous and enable's settle for it, who else on the Nationals gets greater hype than Harper? no person. So it does appear as if the ease is going to Trout right here. jointly as Trout has an benefit, it is nevertheless honest to benefit the two. they have sufficient similarities (like age, skill, journey, etc.) the place that's a honest assessment. If we've been comparing a veteran to a rookie, that's unfair, yet Harper and Trout are so comparable in age and journey that that's a honest assessment. Trout has an benefit yet not each and every thing may be completely equivalent. element is, the two are having fantastic seasons. yet this may be a great question, fairly. between the greater advantageous ones i've got considered right here. human beings ***** that there are in no way any good questions right here so this greater advantageous get 10 solutions via fact it is what human beings desire. celeb from me.

• 9 years ago

B would be nice but im going with D

• Fungo
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Either intentionally walked out of fear for his power or he'll get drilled in the ribs for a "Welcome to the Bigs" howdy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

z) make thousands of dollars

• Troy
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

All four at once.

• 9 years ago

e) strike-out

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.