The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Twilight?

So these books (14 in total) all have something in common, they are amazing!!!

*Has anybody read any amazing book series, like the ones above, that they are dying to tell people about?! If so please share! Thanks :)

Tell me some books that are not really popular, but like these books have the potential to be!!!

<3 <3 <3

thanks+I've been looking online a lot and The Maze Runner has popped up several times- so i'll check that out!

• b97st
    Favorite Answer

Divergent by Veronica Roth

Enclave by Ann Aguirre

Matched by Ally Condie

Birthmarked by Caragh O'Brien

Inside Out by Maria V Snyder

Wither by Lauren DeStefano

The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness

Legend by Marie Lu

Gone by Michael Grant

Uglies by Scott Westerfield

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

Unwind by Neal Shusterman

The Giver by Lois Lowry

Delirium by Lauren Oliver

The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan

The Declaration by Gemma Malley

XVI by Julia Carr

The Secret Under My Skin by Janet McNaughton

The Maze Runner by James Dashner

Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman

The Unit by Ninni Holmqvist

Runner by William Dietz

Battle Royale by Koushun Takami

Seed by Rob Ziegler

Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer

Variant by Robison Wells

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

Feed by M.T. Anderson

The Bar Code Tattoo by Suzanne Weyn

Little Brother by Cory Doctorow

The Chrysalids by John Wyndham

Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi

Incarceron by Catherine Fisher

BTW, Twilight should NOT be listed with HP & HG

I've read all three series, and I actually hated Twilight, but I adore The Hunger Games and Harry Potter.

Another really good book series is The Maze Runner, which isn't too popular but it's getting there.

There's also Ms. Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs, and any book by John Green. Those books are all incredibly amazing but not too popular. (An exception to this is The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, which is rather popular but absolutely amazing and I would recommend in a heart beat.)

• Katie

I really liked the Maximum Ride series, it's pretty popular, but amazing! It's about kids who can fly, and they're really really good!

There's another series, Inkheart, that is also really good, where people can read themselves into books,

Matched, which is about a girl in a futuristic world where others choose everything for you. Really good, reading Crossed right now!

And Michael Vey. It's about a kid with electric powers. First one is Micheal Vey and the Prisoner of Cell 25, the next book comes out later.

Stargirl is a good book, not really a series, but it does have a sequel. It's about a girl, but it's from the point of view from a boy. It's a really sweet love story.

Also, the Gallahager girls series is awesome! It's about spy girls, who go to a special school. First one is called I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have to Kill You

Gone

Maze Runner

House of night

Divergent

Empty

The Bar-code tatoo

Enclave

the Eleventh Plauge

The Eragon series is amazing. The movie sucks; but the books themselves are really good, definitely on the level with those series you mentioned. Lord of the Rings is a classic that everyone should read. The Nightshade series is good for vampire fans. The Chronicles of Narnia are great too, classics.

I don't know how popular these books are right now, but they are amazing to read!

hey, whats your email? You answered one of my questions. My email is emily.livingstone@rocketmail.com email me and thanks for the help.

Source(s): me:L