GIRLS, why stay in a bad relationship?

So I met this girl a while back, we spend a lot of time together and are always flirting and having fun together. We give each other a hard time and share lots of the same interests. I asked her out not too long ago but she has a bf. i knew this already but I also know due to the amount of time we spend together... show more So I met this girl a while back, we spend a lot of time together and are always flirting and having fun together. We give each other a hard time and share lots of the same interests. I asked her out not too long ago but she has a bf. i knew this already but I also know due to the amount of time we spend together that she is not very happy with him. They always fight and she says they have nothing to talk about, he is also very jealous and controlling. I always bug her about going home to be a good housewife, because he expects her to do everything for him, laundry, dishes, clean the house all that stuff and she works fulltime. Not to mention he always tries to tell her how to behave and act and what she can and can't do. I finally asked her out not to long ago and she turned me down. I have a very well paying job, a brand new truck a collection of motorcycles and am now saving to buy a house, and to top it all off I just love this girl for who she is and wouldn't want her to change a thing. So why would she turn me down to stay with a guy that treats her like s**t? Anything would be helpful so I can try to make sense of this. Oh and should I mention we have almost had our moments several times so I know she does care about me and shares my feelings at least a bit
Update: Okay right, maybe she does want it to work out. But is it fair to me or him? The only reason I have let it go on as long as I have is I really do love this girl, I have for ages. But I think I may just have to let it go and let her figure out what a mistake she has made.., and yes I consider her turning me down to... show more Okay right, maybe she does want it to work out. But is it fair to me or him? The only reason I have let it go on as long as I have is I really do love this girl, I have for ages. But I think I may just have to let it go and let her figure out what a mistake she has made.., and yes I consider her turning me down to be a huge mistake on her part. Cause I'm cool like that
1 answer 1