(spoilers) After Credits Scene Avengers?

I just watched the film with my mates, and if you stay till the end you will see a scene with a mysterious villain who smiles at the camera. Any ideas who it could be? Me and my friend think its red skull. But i've heard other things

Favorite Answer

Thanos.

Thanos... I bet you don't know who he is. In the film he's the ruler of the Chitauri aliens, and he's a bad-*** villain, maybe more powerful than Thor. He has kicked the asses of every important Marvel character, and he even beated cosmic entities once with a cosmic gauntlet. He will appear on a Marvel film later, like The Avengers 2 or Guardians of the Galaxy.

i imagine the nature is taken into consideration contained in the scene between the properly credit of the action picture "The Avengers" is "Thanos" and in no way "red cranium". each and each of the data that I study, say that's "Thanos" who looks contained in the scene between credit and when I stated the action picture, I also had the impact that it replaced into "Thanos" even those who looked on the scene, specifically simply by sq. jaw , it really is a actual function of the "Thanos". A hug or maybe extra.

It is Thanos

meeting evil