Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

Is he conceited or trying to impress me?

He talks alot about himself. When I comment on something i do or did, he would start rattling his mouth about how he is better and that he js a master. We have a little competition right.now. well i was the one who asked if he wants to compete(i was trying.to threaten him) and he gladly accepted. One day he sat close to me.but not too close, and asked me.about how im doibg in the competition. Then he started talking how im gonna lose. When i commented on his appearance which was hjs eyes, he started blabbing on and on about his eye colors. Until the.bell rang and we gog late. He said that he.blamed me for.being late and i told him that he was the one who kept on.blabbing about himself, and i think.i saw.him SMILE when.i.said that! WHAT WAS HE DOING?!? Mocking me?

was he trying to impress me or is just self absorbed?

Favorite Answer

Sounds like a self-absorbed narcissist to me. Find a guy who is interested in you, not himself.

seems like a lot like both :)