Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 8 years ago

What is a good male dog name?

My husband is adopting a dog from our local animal shelter. We went today, with our 2 yr old son to spend time with the dog to make sure everyone did well with him. He is a Cocker Spaniel (sp?) He is black, white and has grey on him too. Right now he is shaved. He is very playful and loves balls and tug-a-war. The name that the shelter gave him was Carmine, but we have a hard time remembering it. What is a good boy dog name?? Our last dog was a puggle and his name was Spanky, RIP Spanky... So we are not going to use that name. And do not want the name Lucky... Ideas please!! Can be funny, classic, whatever... :) Thanks a bunch!!!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

I have two dogs named Angus and Bandit. Some other names are Duke, Koda, Owie, Titus, Klondike, Tank, Jake, Bear, Zeus, Tucker, Buck, Charlie, Riggins, Brutus, Axel, Spike, Echo, Dusty, Moki.

• 8 years ago

Cheko

Reko

Jack Roase

• 8 years ago

Hmm ace,Cooper,spud,Clifford,

Jace,roco,ross,rosco,Luke,

Jupiter

• 8 years ago

A cocker is a hunting breed they scout for birds so Scout ,Hunter, or Bryd. Or Muppets dog Ralph.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Try googling some, here is a list I found of male dog names. My male dog's name is Eko, I found it on a website too.

http://www.dognameswoof.com/maledognames.htm

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Rick astley

• 8 years ago

Bow wow I would put more but I am spacin out only thing that comes to mind.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

skip cooky blacky

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.