My internet speed keeps going up and down???!?

Okay, so i just got new internet because my old one was REALLY slow. My ISP said i should get a minimum of 12 MBPS.

I did one speed test and got 14 MBPS download and 1.2 MBPS upload, then i did a second test STRAIGHT after and it was 2.3 MBPS and .9 MBPS upload...

It keeps doing this no matter what time of the day. I made sure that my PC is the only thing connected and it still does it.

Help please?

Favorite Answer

unless you have FIOS, you are sharing your connection with every other subscriber in your area.

Greetings. My call's Sanjay Patel, and that i at present carry an honorary grasp's degree interior the sphere of computer technology. i'm attentive to, and characteristic very own understanding related to your question. There are computer maintenance agencies that are possibly on your section, even nevertheless they arrive on the fee of hiring a expert to head into your place. There might additionally be some community places the place you could drop off your computer and wait to have a technician seem at it. those concepts can generally be severe priced, and notably inconvenient. the answer to this question can possibly be stumbled on doing some greater suitable analyze on Google. A properly-working computer may be a not consumer-friendly component to maintain. From my journey, there is yet basically one utility that's respected- and constantly good for healing ill, sluggish desktops. Reimage™ is a worldwide-renown, consumer-friendly to apply utility designed via Forensic scientists and made for the regularly occurring individual. This component will fix actually very nearly ANY project you will possibly be able to desire to possibly be having with your laptop. Reimage replaced into pronounced to me via a Professor throughout my 2d year of Graduate college.

It just depends on your signal strength not that time of day or anything...

here's an example when you play Call of Duty online and it works perfectly then it just starts crapping out its all just based on signal strength its a downside to the awesome DSL and Broadband we have someday itll probably get fixed.