Was Claude Giroux snubbed not being top 3?

In the Hart voting?

I personally probably think so and I am quite shocked.

Thought he would finish 2nd seeing as TB missed the postseason and goalies don't usually get as much recognition for the Hart.
Update: Brendan- Why are you rambling about 1st round performances? Not only does it have zero to do with it but it wasn't even a factor when the voting was done. Christ. No question goalies are huge factors...personally I have no issue with a goalie winning the Hart more than they have (RARELY) but the fact is that... show more Brendan- Why are you rambling about 1st round performances? Not only does it have zero to do with it but it wasn't even a factor when the voting was done. Christ.
No question goalies are huge factors...personally I have no issue with a goalie winning the Hart more than they have (RARELY) but the fact is that voters don`t give them Hart recognition because rightly or wrongly, many consider the Vezina as the goalie recognition.
Update 2: ...and the Richard Trophy is for goals. I have always been of the opinion that how valuable were you to the team if they still missed the playoffs.
I also would argue that Quick was more important to the Kings than Lundqvist to the Rags...without Quick they miss the playoffs...not true of Lundqvist to the Rags.
Update 3: ...and the Richard Trophy is for goals. I have always been of the opinion that how valuable were you to the team if they still missed the playoffs.
Update 4: Russ, there is nothing to disagree with me about, it is FACT that many writers don't vote for goalies because their school of thought is that they have their Vezina....as I said, rightly or wrongly, it is a fact....as for who will win, it will be Malkin and it won't be close.
Update 5: Russ, there is nothing to disagree with me about, it is FACT that many writers don't vote for goalies because their school of thought is that they have their Vezina....as I said, rightly or wrongly, it is a fact....as for who will win, it will be Malkin and it won't be close.