Teens: thoughts on 'YOLO'?

You know, that thing that everyone is saying. All the time.

Best Answer

YOLO is kind of annoying.

My friends are like YOLO FTW.

I'm like.

stfu.

As a joke then sure but like honestly you can't be like say well I don't think sex if save if unprotected, but yolo so let's go. Ya sure yolo but life if long and what you do cause yolo follows you around till the day you die

Bitches be like, yolo! So they start partying and doing drugs. People who think be like yolo so they dont waste a life, they live love Work and have fun.

Well at first I used to write it on my hand and notebooks but now it's like so annoying people randomly yell out : Yolo b*tch YOLO! It's YoYo , your on your own haha.

Yep I don't like it, I found a quote funny saying on Easter day: today is the day Jesus proved YOLO wrong.

I was lmfao

well yolo means you only live once so for me thats like party like you never did before and dont regret. but some people are just annoying screaming yolo or putting their status on fb yolo. some people just follow the crowd. like at my school no one really knew that yolo meant till i told them.

Source(s): experience
  • Alt-J

I only use the word "yolo" if I'm making fun of someone who says "yolo."

I don't get it

I keep seeing it everywhere,but what is it

I think I am past it and I am only 19 agh

Well I am glad it has been explained :)

In that case I think its stupid,People justifying doing stupid things by saying YOLO or whatever

It's dumb. It just sounds weird to hear kids walk around saying yolo. Is there nothing better to say?

I think it was originally a good concept but it was ruined by a bunch of annoying people who COMPLETELY missed the point. The idea of YOLO isn't "You only have one life, so let's waste it by doing as much dumb **** as you can", it's "You only live once, so do something meaningful. Don't waste your life. Don't waste your time with regrets."

Source(s): Why do I care? I believe in reincarnation anyway.

It's annoying when people all over Facebook posting pics/statuses like "Gettin mad drunk cuz YOLO." Right, we get it, you only live once. No sh**. So don't throw your one life down the drain with that stuff.