Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 9 years ago

On the today show why don't the ladies wear pantyhose everyday?

Ladies like Amy Robach, Natalie Morales, and Ann Curry need to wear them. Bare legs are so unprofessional and since the men wear suits and ties everyday, the women ought to wear pantyhose everyday. They do especially since they're so beautiful.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

women should wear hose all day every day. Enough with the pasty white legs with veins and bones showing. Hose covers up all that and gives a nice smooth sexy feel to any pair of legs. I would rather see a lady in hose then bare anyday, no matter if it's a supermodel or regular chick. Fox news ladies used to wear hose daily (ED Hill, Julliett Huddy, Kiran Chetry, Gretchen Carlson). Now they all go bare and it is disgusting. They think it's 2012 and they don't need to wear anymore even in the winter. It should be mandatory in the workforce like it was in the good old days of the 70's and 80's

• 6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

On the today show why don't the ladies wear pantyhose everyday?

Ladies like Amy Robach, Natalie Morales, and Ann Curry need to wear them. Bare legs are so unprofessional and since the men wear suits and ties everyday, the women ought to wear pantyhose everyday. They do especially since they're so beautiful.

Source(s): today show don 39 ladies wear pantyhose everyday: https://shortly.im/Rc3cc
  • 4 years ago

Amy Robach Pantyhose

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Gretchen Carlson Pantyhose

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Marion
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Ladies, give the guy a break! He's just asking a question and you all have the option not to answer him! He's not like grabbing you or anything! As for your question sir, I'm actually wearing sweater tights with a sweater dress and a wool coat. Really warm and toasty. I don't know if you'll find that sexy at all. LOL.

• Zenos
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

If bare legs are "unprofessional" then women should wear stockings on their arms, too! Only gay men prefer pantyhose all the time on women. Pantyhose covers up what God gave women--beautiful shapely legs! I'm a guy, and I LOVE bare legs on the human female. I love looking at them, caressing them, and kissing them with my lips.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.