Transgender vs. Dog Shows?

Hello! My biological name is Marina. I show Maltese, Shih Tzus, and Yorkies. I show my Maltese in juniors though. I have qualified for Westminster for the past 2 years and Eukanuba the past 3 years. I'm 13, and everyone sees me as this happy-go-lucky girl. Where in reality, I'm a genderqueer/Female to Male... show more Hello! My biological name is Marina. I show Maltese, Shih Tzus, and Yorkies. I show my Maltese in juniors though. I have qualified for Westminster for the past 2 years and Eukanuba the past 3 years. I'm 13, and everyone sees me as this happy-go-lucky girl. Where in reality, I'm a genderqueer/Female to Male transgender. What this means is some times I'll feel like a girl, or other days I'll be a guy. Most of the time I identify as male, but because of Dog Shows, I can't be myself. I barely came out to my parents, I can't even imagine coming out to all of my Dog Show friends. It's a very conservative sport in that aspect. So pretty much what I'm asking is, how will the Dog Show world react to this?
Update: I'd like to add that the longest break I've ever had from a show was 6 weeks. It's definitely a major part of my life.