Long asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 8 years ago

Causes and events of the Holocaust?

Discribe the horrible causes and events of the Holocaust and then examine what it says about us

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

Need for “ 6 million Jew Holocaust” began with Tenth Century BC with the construction of First Temple by King Solomon wherein he placed “Ark of Covenant” containing Ten Commandments for Jewish People.

First Temple was destroyed by Nebuchadnezzar II in 587 BC.

Second Temple was built on 516 BC which was destroyed by Romans in 70 CE.

1st political Zionist Theodor Herzl the 'Father of Zionism' used the term 'the final solution of the Jewish Question' in an 1899 letter to the Russian Czar to repossess Jerusalem from Muslims.

During the first meeting between Weizmann and Balfour in 1906, Balfour asked what Weizmann's objections were to the idea of a Jewish homeland in Uganda, rather than in Palestine. According to Weizmann's memoir, the conversation went as follows:

"Mr. Balfour, supposing I was to offer you Paris instead of London, would you take it?" He sat up, looked at me, and answered: "But Dr. Weizmann, we have London." "That is true," I said, "but we had Jerusalem when London was a marsh.

Rest is history. 6 million Jewish holocaust was 1st reported as final solution for possession of Jerusalem in Russia in 1901 and thereafter 26 times reported in NYT before start of WW2.

The very fact that there are several million survivors who took money backfires the claims of Holocaust.

I hope this answers your question. my a/c will be deleted. people may arrest and kill me for speaking the truth.

Proof 1; New York times dated may 20, 1945 reported liberation of 6 million Jewish 'slaves' working in hidden factories. all of them were well fed and alive.

Proof 2; 6 million Jewish holocaust was 1st reported as final solution for possession of Jerusalem in Russia in 1901 and thereafter 26 times reported in NYT before start of WW2.

Proof 3; To capture 6 million, feed them protect them from allied bombing you need to have an equally large number of army. Germany was at a war. It needed all its men at fronts. 6 million Jews and six million spare army men means they could have additional resources of 12 million army and they could have easily defeated Russia and consequently allies. Germany would not spare precious resources to protect Jews.

Proof 4; Prisoners liberated from camps. It means Jews were alive and being fed. You don’t feed or protect a person you want to kill. If they were killed then who was liberated.

Proof 5; photographs. In none of the photographs are the victims religion is identified. in none of the photos, the number of persons exceed 100. there are not 6,00,000 different photos doing the round. 2nd argument- who authenticated the photo shoppers-the same Jews who wanted and got Israel and Eisenhower who himself killed unarmed 1.7 million German POWs in his death Camps and sold those Photos of his death camps as those of Jews.

Proof 6. As per western / US/ Russian Historians there were also ‘millions’ of eye witnesses watching 6 million Jews being killed. There were also ‘millions’ of photographs/ photographers and ‘millions’ of documents writers since there are 47 million documents, ‘millions’ also escaped. ‘millions’ also survived, so approx 90 million people were involved in evidencing / recording of 6 million Jewish Holocaust. After deducting these 90 million eye witnesses, document writers, photographers etc so according to Holocaust Believers, there was no WW2 as none is left to fight WW 2 which became mythical.

Is it illegal to deny WW2? No

Is it illegal to deny earth is round? No

Is it illegal to deny 9/11? No

Is it illegal to deny Holocaust? Yes

why?

"The size of the lie is a definite factor in causing it to be believed, for the vast masses of the nation are in the depths of their hearts more easily deceived than they are consciously and intentionally bad. The primitive simplicity of their minds renders them a more easy prey to a big lie than a small one, for they themselves often tell little lies but would be ashamed to tell a big one." Adolf Hitler.

He was right wasn't he? Yes

• 8 years ago

well, it says, were ignorant and selfish.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.