When traveling with children would you prefer to rent or bring all equipment needed(strollers, car seats, etc)?

When you are traveling with an infant or toddler there is a lot of equipment needed. I absolutely hate all the stuff you have to drag through the airport for a baby. You need a stroller, car seat, diaper bag, toys, etc. Depending on where your going you may need a pack n play. Its hard enough taking a child... show more When you are traveling with an infant or toddler there is a lot of equipment needed. I absolutely hate all the stuff you have to drag through the airport for a baby. You need a stroller, car seat, diaper bag, toys, etc. Depending on where your going you may need a pack n play. Its hard enough taking a child through an airport without all that stuff. If you had the option to rent some of this equipment when you get to your destination, would you? This equipment would be delivered to you at the airport or to the place at which your staying depending on the needs. What are your opinions and why or why not?
Update: *** I also worry about the really nice car seat or strollers we own getting lost or damaged. Airlines are infamous for this