Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 8 years ago

Favorite Burt's Bees lip balm?

1. Is it good and how?

2. Which flavor should I get and why?

3. Mango butter vs pomegranate?? Why?

4. Burt's bees vs EOS vs Nivea??

5. Anything else you want to add??

Thanks and the most detailed gets best answer!!:)

• .
    Favorite Answer

Lol found your question again.. I hope your not bothered i keep answering =)

1. Burt's Bees lip balm is an amazing lip balm, but there are better lip balms out there. Out of 5 i give it a 4. This is the type of lip balm that doesnt work instantly. Give it time and you will notice a dramatic difference in your lips. It will feel more replenished and moisturized. However, the downside is that some lip balms as they dry down, it will dry your lips down. My first tube my lips felt so nice, but my second tube, my lips just dried down with the lip balm. However, if this doesnt happen, it is overall a nice lip balm. It depends on the tube you get and the person. Sometimes i feel like this is a really waxy lip balm that just sits on top of my lips, and other times i feel its really making my lips feel soft and nice. You get like a hit and miss in this product. When it is not drying to your lips and actually moisturizing it (if u get that feeling) it sort of feels the same as an EOS lip balm. Not to much of a shine, but more of a matte moisture. Keep in mind when i said drying i dont mean chapped lips, it just isnt as moisturized as other lip balms i tried.

2. I think you should get Nourishing lip balm with mango butter. As i stated in the previous question, sometimes the lip balm tends to make your lips feel dry as the lip balm itself dries. Out of all the burts bees lip balm i tried, this was one of the few that didnt even give me that feeling. This has been a constant repurchase for me. I feel this is the most beneficial to dry lips since it has mango butter in it. The smell is also divine. All burts bees lip balm smells amazing. It might not be as moisturizing as lets say a nivea lip balm, but it definetely has an A+ in the scent area. It also tastes really good, kinda fruity and sweet. I also recommend the original one, the beeswax lip balm. This one was also one that never dried my lips out. It gives a pepperminty tingle to your lips. It feels really nice. If you want one for summer i suggest the one with spf 8 in it. Although this one is more of the drying ones, it still feels good on the lips and is great for protecting your lips from sun damage.

3. Mango Butter!! As i said before, this is a really good moisturizing lip balm, the most hydrating out of all the lip balms. Pomegranate is really nice as well but does not come close to the quality of mango butter. The mango butter i feel is more nourishing to the lips and stays there for a couple of hours, whereas the pomegranate one glides on so nice and gives a full on moisture when you apply it, but after maybe 30 min - 1 hour, that feeling is gone.

4.In my opinion it goes:

1. Best: Nivea

Second Best: EOS

Third Best: Burts BEes

I'll be honest. Burts Bees was one of the first lip balms i ever tried. I thought it was so good and it was my holy grail. But when i started collecting more lip balms, my opinion of it downgraded. I will use it from time to time, but i feel im reaching more for other lip balms including Nivea and EOS. I love Nivea so much since it is literally the most hydrating lip balm you will ever find on the market. I think people talk so much more about EOS lip bams since the packaging is so cute. I bought the tube form of EOS lip balm to compare it, and it wasnt nearly as nice as the Nivea one. If you want extreme moisture but doesnt last long go for the Nivea. If you want long lasting lip balm that lightly softens your lips go for EOS. If you want long lasting lip balm with a great smell and taste go for burts bees.

5. I love that Burts Bees is 100% natural. I wish they could make some other lip balms that are more drying come up to the same quality as their other lip balms such as the mango butter one. The ones i found most drying were the ones with SPF 8 and the pink grapefruit one. I hope you didnt get the wrong message when i said dry a lot in this answer. =p....i should have said less moisturizing than nivea =p...

Overall it is a good/decent lip balm that will get the job done. I recommend it to you

• duktig

Burts Bees Chapstick

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Favorite Burt's Bees lip balm?

1. Is it good and how?

2. Which flavor should I get and why?

3. Mango butter vs pomegranate?? Why?

4. Burt's bees vs EOS vs Nivea??

5. Anything else you want to add??

Source(s): favorite burt 39 bees lip balm: https://tr.im/cxukT

I really like Burt's Bees lip balm. I use the mango one, as it is creamy and very nourishing to my dry lips. As for whether you want mango or pomegranate, that depends what purpose you want a lip balm for - read the package to decide, as each says something like "nourishing" or "revitalizing".

I used to buy nivea balms before I tried burt's bees, and I really found that the nivea balms did not improve my dry lips all that much.

Burt's bees lip balm also makes for a good base underneath lipstick. They are on the pricy side, but I do believe they are worth it.

Mango butter because im obsessed with mangos plus my boyfriend got it for me so i love it even more. But smells great too and makes your lips look kind of white so you can wear some nice pink lipstick or go nude

good- really moisturizing

pomegranate! so good and smooth

pomegranate! amazing- good flavor smeels good, and again very smooth

all pretty good, burts bees and nivea are tied tho for the best

• shelly

i like the normal peperment one it makes your lips smooth and it really helps with the chappedness that is my fav i like eos two but i always have to put someone over it because its two light i need something better.

• Caleb

pink grapefruit

the original