can i take this has a positive?

so i took a pregnancy test today 6 days before my next period that box said that u could take it 5 days before but i took it today it came back positive is a really fated positive i took they other one and it came back positive also fated but positive a try to put up the link for the pick but i cant can i take this has a real positive any one can help me with this thank u So much for your help

Favorite Answer

With my first daughter I took a dollar general pregnancy when I was a day late the line meaning positive was really faint but you could see it. If you have taken pregnancy tests before and they came out negative and this is your positive then most likely you are. Take a deep breath. Buy another one and take it in the morning with your first pee. If that one comes out positive make an appt with her obgyn to get the pregnancy confirmed and to find out how far along you are. And make sir you get your prenatal vitamins

Source(s): Mommy of 2

Yep positive. Call your dr. For a blood test.