What do you think of my 1-10 Mock picks?
Okay I'll be going 10 picks each question. This is my 10.0 and on draft day there are a ton of surprises so I hope you like it.
1. Colts- Andrew Luck QB
2. Redskins- Robert Griffin 3 QB
3. Browns- Trent Richardson RB
4. Vikings- Morris Claiborne CB
They traded down for a reson. I think they go Claiborne after not being in love with Kalil.
5. Bucs- Matt Kalil OT
6. Rams - Justin Blackmon WR
7. Jaguars- Melvin Ingram DE
8. Dolphins- Ryan Tannehill QB
9. Panthers- Fletcher Cox DT
10. Bills- Mark Barron SS
Need someone to stop Gronk.
- Sports ProLv 79 years agoFavorite Answer
I think the Vikes could grab Claiborne, but that's not going to be the reason they traded down. I still like Kalil for them, but we'll see.
I like the rest of these picks though.
- 100% SteelLv 79 years ago
1. Indianapolis Colts- QB Andrew Luck
2. Washington Redskins- QB Robert Griffin III
3. Cleveland Browns- RB Trent Richardson
4. Minnesota Vikings- OL Matt Kalil
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- CB Morris Claiborne
6. St. Louis Rams- WR Justin Blackmon
7. Jacksonville Jaguars- DE/OLB Melvin Ingram
8. Miami Dolphins- QB Ryan Tannehill
9. Carolina Panthers- DT Fletcher Cox (It's either going to be him or Poe, I'm not sure yet, so I'm just picking the one who will be better as a pro)
10. Buffalo Bills- OL Riley Reiff
- DarrenLv 69 years ago
Your top picks could all be correct. But if the Bucs don't get Claiborne, I think they trade the #5 pick and try to get Janoris Jenkins or Dre Kirkpatrick in the second half of the first round.
- 9 years ago
Yeah that's a good mock draft.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- James JordanLv 69 years ago
I think its hilarious how people get hyped up and jump like 10-20 spots in so little time LOL, A few months ago Cox, and Barron were in the 20's, now there in the top 10 haha. I think the Panthers need to address CB or Safety, and who knows what the Bills will do
- SoClevelandLv 59 years ago
i got tannehill falling out of top 10 if miami does get him they should trade down
and I think riley rieoff or however you spell it out of iowa to buffalo
Also i agree with the dude above me the trade has no impact on viking choice they still picking between claiborne kalil or blackmon, but i think your right it is claiborne
- 9 years ago
Bills will get michael floyd, not barron