Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Bruce Dickinson is Obama?

He is also Bruce Lee, Ozzy Osbourne, Amy Winehouse, a dog, Gerard Way, Ronnie James Dio and Steve Harris' sexy oldest daughter Lauren.

I learned this in school today from Google Images. He's also Christopher Walken, but that's sort of justified.

I was also confused. It all makes sense now. All of these people are just characters that Bruce made up...

Favorite Answer

Yea I know Kaite we were supposed to be working on stupid spelling sentences, but then we kinda got side tracked by the pic. of Justin Beiber with Bruce's hair.

oh ok but The old man ain't no Super Women! he only has an Encyclopedia. and he reads it all of the time! for the answers to run the world. oh no, he's gonna take more money from Jobs oh no!

oh wow

ooohhhh ok. thanks for clearing that up!! i was so confused.