2012 NFL Draft Trades and surprises?

What is most likely to happen?

Vikings take Claiborne instead of Kalil.

Jets trade up to vikings spot to take Richardson.

St. Louis Rams taking Fletcher Cox with the sixth pick instead of a WR. (surprisingly I've seen this is some mock drafts)

Cleveland Browns taking Justin Blackmon with the fourth pick instead of Richardson.

@BlackStali0n LMAO

Favorite Answer

If my Browns take Blackman over Trich or Clay-Born I will step on a landmine, if they draft Matt Barkley in the 2013 draft i will shoot myself in the head 3 times and the 3rd shot will kill me

Reasoning for why I don't want Barkley

God please don't let my Browns pick Barkley in next years draft he is Colt Mccoy 2.0 short and very weak arm, and won't last in the afc north.

Plus

UsC=, very overtalented they had the top recruit at WR a couple years ago and he could not get any playing time cause the other WR were so good, not saying he isn't good either, and he ended up transfering, btw they have the same situition at OL which is why if anyone thinks Matt Barkley will be great in the NFL are idiots- he is short, weak arm, and has superstars at every offensive position for him

If David Decastro is on the board whilst Dallas is on the clock they're going to draft him earlier Jenkins to solidify the offensive line and circulate protection for the main area the the remainder of the draft

• DB-C

The first two will most likely not happen, I think that if number 4 happens it could open up for Cox to the Rams as a viable option.

What's most likely to happen is that MIN drafts Claiborne instead of Kalil.

The Jets would have to give up a BUNCH to move from 16 to 3.

St. Louis drafting Cox wouldn't be surprising but I just don't see how they pass up Blackmon.

Cleveland is the same, don't see how they pass up T-rich.