Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
My last minute final mock draft?
Here is my REAL final mock draft. I made numerous edits to last nights.
1. Colts: QB Andrew Luck
2. Redskins: QB Robert Griffin III
3. Vikings: OT Matt Kalil
4. Browns: RB Trent Richardson
5. Buccaneers: CB Morris Claiborne
6. Rams: WR Justin Blackmon
7. Jaguars: CB Stephon Gilmore
8. Dolphins: QB Ryan Tannehill
9. Panthers: DT Fletcher Cox
10. Bills: LB Luke Kuechly
11. Chiefs: S Mark Barron
12. Seahawks: DE Melvin Ingram
13. Cardinals: OT Riley Reiff
14. Cowboys: DT Michael Brockers
15. Eagles: DT Dontari Poe
16. Jets: WR Michael Floyd
17. Bengals: OG David DeCastro
18. Chargers: DE Chandler Jones
19. Bears: DE Quinton Coples
20. Titans: CB Dre Kirkpatrick
21. Bengals: WR Kendall Wright
22. Browns: OT Cordy Glenn
23. Lions: OT Jonathan Martin
24. Steelers: LB Dont'a Hightower
25. Broncos: DT Jerel Worthy
26. Texans: OG Kevin Zeitler
27. Patriots: LB Courtney Upshaw
28. Packers: LB Shea McClellin
29. Ravens: S Harrison Smith
30. 49ers: WR Stephen Hill
31. Patriots: CB Janoris Jenkins
32. Giants: TE Coby Fleener
Any thoughts please let me know
- Anonymous9 years agoFavorite Answer
I'm a big Dolphins fan and the rumors are they are not taking tannehill...if they can trade down at #8 they will if not it won't be tannehill, they like the Michigan St. QB Cousins as a 2nd round pick...they have him rated as high or higher than tannehill....those are the inside rumors anywho....as of a few hours ago.
- James JordanLv 69 years ago
I think the Panthers should address CB because it is a weaker spot for them than DT.
The Chiefs already have Eric Berry, they don't need another Safety.
Eagles will most likely take Fletcher Cox if he falls.
Bengals will address CB with pick 17.
Bears have Julius Peppers so drafting Coples is unlikely.
Lions will definitely go CB unless the top 4 are gone
Broncos should take Devon Still before Jerel Worthy
Packers have linebackers, I'd see them going Safety or DE/DT
I like Patriots choosing Jenkins, they usually pick all the great overlooked players and players with off the field issues.