is it true if you take a cops badge that there not a cop anymore and your the cop?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I have never seen such a complete mass of sheer stupidity in my life. For you and all the answerers , no, that is about the most ridiculous idea anyone ever uttered. In the first place, I got a dollar to a dog biscuit you don 't even know what a cop's badge is.. If you say the shiny thing on his chest (insert loud buzzer sound) you are wrong. That is his shield or tin, it is merely a symbol of his authority.. HIs actual badge is a card with his picture that he carries in a badge case with a shield. That is his commission card. The shield is totally meaningless without that card. the only way you can legally be a cop is to get hired and go through an academy and complete it with satisfactory grades.

Source(s): Former deputy sheriff/corporal
    • oscar3 years agoReport

No! you are wrong! Ive read on multiple sources that you can become a cop if you take the badge. Thats how most cops become cops, maybe you should research more before you try to sound smart and insult people!!

• Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Cop Badge

• 3 years ago

No! you are wrong! Ive read on multiple sources that you can become a cop if you take the badge. Thats how most cops become cops, maybe you should research more before you try to sound smart and insult people!!

• 8 years ago

If you take a cop's badge, they'll retaliate with force. You could lose a couple teeth by doing this. Or, you could wake up in the hospital with bruises all over your body, a couple broken bones, and a cop claiming that you tripped and fell over.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

yeah that's how all new cops become cops in the first place. It's like backwards tag with badges.........

I'm it!!!!

Yes we know Starlord---we were making fun of the poster.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Sure,I know a friend who did it and he was thrown a parade.Also,after about a month he went to the sheriffs home took his badge,and he became a sheriff.Last I heard he went to columbia dressed as a prostitute saying something about getting a badge from the secret service.

• 8 years ago

I agree with the answer above me. Of course not! Try that and you could be arrested for various reasons. If you want to be a cop, become one, legally.

• 3 years ago

If you're at the zoo and you take a banana from an ape, does that make you an ape? I'd say in this case it probably does

• 8 years ago

That's what I do.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yes! I've done this three times, and after I got their badges, I arrested them and they couldn't arrest me for DWI.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.