Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Trayvon Martin was shot in the chest by Zimmerman, that's a fact. Was Zimmerman attacked? Cons say yes but?

their is no proof of this. They just jump to conclusions and assume Martin is guilty with no proof. Zimmermans head was cut which could happen when your trying to kill someone, sometimes they will try and stop you and hurt you in the process. Or maybe Zimmerman did it himself to make it look like he was attacked. I don't see liberals as being the ones who are making assumptions here, just conservative as usual. Like when they condemned Casey Anthony even after she was found innocent, but also long before the trail started.

Favorite Answer

FACTS

1) Although Liberals like yourself have already tried, convicted and sentenced Zimmerman BEFORE he has gone to Trial, Zimmerman IS innocent until proven guilty in a court of Law

2) Police Photos taken immediately following the shooting confirm that the back of Zimmerman's had sustained numerous bloody cuts & bruises and the front of Zimmerman's face was bloodied & bruised in that Zimmerman had apparently sustained a broken nose

• ?

Except Zimmerman's testimony and wounds. So there are two points of evidence that Zimmerman was attacked and absolutely none that says otherwise.

Did you ever hear of the rights of the accused?

Ya, white Hispanics get those, too.

Zimmerman is presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond any reasonable doubt in a court of law.

No matter what Al "Race Baiter" Sharpton told you.

Zimmerman gets the benefit of the doubt. None of the physical evidence contradicts his story.

So Zimmerman is unconvictable.

• ?

You are right--there is no "proof" of anything, so why anyone, (and if you go through the Q's here, you'll see that you are mistaken about the "cons" and liberals accusations) is absolutely defending either one of them is a mystery. Most of the conservatives here have said, correctly, that the evidence is leaning toward Zimmerman's innocence of murder, but that they will wait for more evidence to come out to pass final judgment. Many people, I can only assume liberals, on this site and all over the news, have defended Martin to the point of saying Zimmerman should face jail for what he did--and much worse. The problem is, none of them know why he did what we all know he did.

Cons say Yes? You would love to politicize this wouldn't you was he a white Hispanic or a Hispanic hispanic I never heard this term till progressive liberals who care less for either one of these men started with their hateful polarizing attacks without a single fac..t its a shame zimmerman wasnt White isnt it comrade?

Source(s): Casey Anthoney is the epitome of a self serving idiot thats why liberals admire her so

Here is what is SAD about the entire situation.

Why was this one story thrust onto the front pages? There were other just as tragic shootings that happened with in the same time frame as Travon and Zimmerman.

Why did the News Media edit the recordings, that have been available to everyone, to sound like it was all Zimmerman fault? Later that person was FIRED from his position.

Why was Trayvon portrayed as a polite, well educated, all around good kid? The first pictures of him being displayed on National TV were already 3-5 years old???

Zimmerman was FIRST reported as a WHITE man...when that was NOT the case, he is a WHITE HISPANIC.

The News Media played down the fact that Zimmerman had cuts and bruises on the crown of his head the day of the attack....took a few weeks for the pictures to finally come out and make people realize that he was telling the truth. Were they self inflicted? I don't know about you, but I slipped and fell on the ice once night in my driveway...my head went BAM right on the concrete...no cuts, no bruising, but I will tell you this...I saw stars for for the first time in my life.

With the information that was released it was very easy to blame Zimmerman for the whole ordeal.

The Case is now in front of judicial system of Florida, I suggest that we stand by and watch what happens and let the judicial system work through the details of the case and come to their own conclusion.

This story is perfect fodder for media and a distraction from the real issues facing america...

NO PROOF ?!?

What about the eyewitness that saw the little thug punk bass tard attack Zimmerman and the medical evidence that backs it up ?????

Moron.

• Misty

Cons don't say yes, they are waiting for facts. Clearly the info we are getting from the media is unreliable as they admit to doctoring and editing evidence. Unless you were there, I don't know how you can say what happened because the source of all your info is flawed to say the least

• karl k

really? the conclusion that was jumped to by the liberal media was that he was shot in the back. this is the first proof that i have heard that martin had taken an aggressive posture.

the media is leading us all around like cattle. ever wonder why we all say trayvon and zimmerman rather than george and martin?

Wait, until a trial.