Should all 50 states adopt the tough Arizona immigration law?

What's wrong with taking a tough stance against illegal immigration?

Update:

If you think otherwise, tell me why you want undocumented individuals roaming around our country, putting a strain on our healthcare system and our public schools.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

We already have laws - except they're not enforced. If you're here without papers - you get a ticket to the border, and a shove.

• 9 years ago

Illegal immigrants most frequently take on agricultural work (since they can rarely get anything else).

If you ate any fruits or vegetables recently, it is likely to have been influenced by production from illegal immigrants.

If you are against illegal immigration then I will beat you up for it but I do hope you consider the fact that without agricultural exports to the rest of the USA, there will likely be a major economic collapse

and ok to respond to additional details:

they do not actually put a strain on healthcare (mostly since they are unlikely to be able to afford it). but note that US healthcare is better than mexican health care.

as for education, similar concept. yes, there are immigrants in public schools but why deny people an opportunity they otherwise would not have?

• 9 years ago

Absolutely. The federal government obviously is not equipped to handle it so why not let the states take the reigns.

The fact that the Obama admin is pushing back against this is a disgrace.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I tend to share Miltion Freedman's position on immigration. In summary, it is OPEN borders, CLOSED benefits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eyJIbSgdSE

Youtube thumbnail

Since public benefit program dependencies is the problem that people most commonly have with illegal immigration, the logical solution is simply to close the benefits programs so that they are exclusively for those who are legal citizens.

As for immigrants (legal or not) taking jobs from citizens, well, that is simply the free market at its best.

• Nothing. To fix a leak you first have to turn off the fvcking water. This is something liberals seem to not know. You shut that border tight and then deal with the illegal immigrants here. If they have a criminal record....you fire them over the wall back into Mexico and let the president there (who criticizes our immigration policies) deal with them. The ones that are left, you help them become LEGAL as many want to be but given liberal policies "Why should they?" I can't blame them.

It's a picnic for illegal immigrants in the U.S. thanks to liberals pandering to them. "Press 1 for English....because there is no fvcking 2." How about that for starters?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Well all states are not border states so a different law would be better for them, but a similar one yes

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Absolutely. I also think that companies suspected of hiring illegals should be indited.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

yes, and enforce it.

liberals and anti-white racists overflow the department of justice.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

If only the federal government would do its job, none of this would be necessary

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.