Do they have WiFi at the homeless shelter or salvation army in Tampa Florida or the U.S in general?

What are the food/drinks there and how does it work? What times can you stay at the homeless shelter/salvation army and for how long? Do they kick you out in the morning? Can you stay for over a year time period? Is there internet service in these places because I need it to do research and receive email messages.... show more What are the food/drinks there and how does it work? What times can you stay at the homeless shelter/salvation army and for how long? Do they kick you out in the morning? Can you stay for over a year time period? Is there internet service in these places because I need it to do research and receive email messages. The internet is all I do for my entertainment purposes as well.