My Final 2012 NFL Mock Draft?

Here it is. My final mock draft. The fun begins tommorow night at 8 ET.

1. Colts: QB Andrew Luck

2. Redskins: QB Robert Griffin III

3. Vikings: OT Matt Kalil

4. Browns: RB Trent Richardson

5. Buccaneers: CB Morris Claiborne

6. Rams: WR Justin Blackmon

7. Jaguars: DE Melvin Ingram

8. Dolphins: QB Ryan Tannehill

9. Panthers: DT Fletcher Cox

10. Bills: WR Michael Floyd

11. Chiefs: LB Luke Kuechly

12. Seahawks: DE Quinton Coples

13. Cardinals: OT Riley Reiff

14. Cowboys: S Mark Barron

15. Eagles: DT Michael Brockers

16. Jets: DE Chandler Jones

17. Bengals: OG David DeCastro

18. Chargers: LB Courtney Upshaw

19. Bears: OT Cordy Glenn

20. Titans: CB Stephon Gilmore

21. Bengals: CB Dre Kirkpatrick

22. Browns: OT Jonathan Martin

23. Lions: RB Doug Martin

24. Steelers: DT Dontari Poe

25. Broncos: DT Jerel Worthy

26. Texans: WR Kendall Wright

27. Patriots: CB Janoris Jenkins

28. Packers: LB Shea McClellin

29. Ravens: LB Dont'a Hightower

30. 49ers: WR Stephen Hill

31. Patriots: DE Nick Perry

32. Giants: TE Coby Fleener

Any thoughts you have, please let me know. Whether positive or negative, I will respond.

Thank you.

Update:

I honestly think that in this situation Detroit would trade down. But it's too difficult to predict trades in a mock so I have Detroit taking Doug Martin a guy who can help balance the offense and provide even more offensive firepower.

Update 2:

The Steelers have more needs this year than they usually do where T-G, DT, and ILB are all major needs that they could address in the 1st round. However, I can see the massive potential of Poe combined with their need at DT they take Poe.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

I hope the Cowboys get Barron, but he's the only elite safety in this draft. The Bills like him; but if he gets past them, somebody will trade up to get him before Dallas can grab him.

For Dallas, David DeCastro or Michael Brockers could be the pick, but if Barron is gone they should trade down and stockpile choices.

• 9 years ago

Solid mock. But I don't think Belicheck would ever draft Jenkins. He has undertaken many projects lately and as a great drafter he is he will notice how low character projects like Haynesworth and Ochocinco haven't turned into superstars, and even Moss gave up. The Lions would rather have a shutdown CB in Jenkins over an RB. While Martin is shooting up draft boards, this is a huge reach. While hte Bears have also stated they are not interested in a o linemen in the first round, I would rather put Stephen Hill, Stephon Gilmore, or Nick Perry

• 9 years ago

No way in hell do the Lions take a RB. 4 of our DEs (Avril, Jackson, Young, and Brown) are in their final years of their contracts and KVB is old as dirt. We'll get either Mercilus, Perry, Branch, Jones, etc.

We traded up in 2010 and 2011 to draft Best and Leshoure. Why would we waste another pick?

• 9 years ago

Lions won't take Martin. I don't care what Kiper says. We won't take a RB in the 1st. The Lions have already said that their recent marijuana issues won't impact how they draft.

I could see us trading down. Sounds like the Ravens at 29 are a popular choice to make the move with.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I'm not to sure the Colts will take Luck

Source(s): haha
  • 9 years ago

my gut says if hightower is available when the steelers pick they will take him but my question is if reiff, zeitler, poe, and hightower are all available who do the steelers pick?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.