Romeo and Juliet Song Lyric Project help (ONLY HAVE 2 TITLES LEFT)?

For this project I have to listen to and find songs whose lyrics apply to scenes in "Romeo and Juliet". They can be any genre as long as they don't have any cussing and I need two songs per act.

For example, so far I have:

ACT1)War by Edwin Starr for when the Prince talks to Caps/Monts

ACT1)You Had Me At Hello by A Day To Remember for when Romeo sees Juliet at partayyy

ACT2)Stand By Me by John Lennon when Romeo's with Juliet in balcony scene

ACT2)Come Together by The Beatles when the Friar decides to marry the two for both sides

ACT3)Spoilin' For A Fight by AC/DC when Tybalt decides to start **** W/ Romeo and Mercutio

ACT3)How Do I Live by LeAnn Rimes for how Juliet feels after Romeo is banished.

ACT4)????

ACT4)????

ACT5)Your Sword VS My Dagger by Silverstein for Romeo's feelings in Verona and the death of both of the lovers

ACT5)Sad Statue by System of a Down for when both families finally give the feud up and for Romeo and Juliet's statues

Not doing Love Story for two reasons..

A.)Has nothing to do with the story.. For example Romeo never spoke to Capulet about marrying Juliet

B.)I'm in Act IV, all that happens in this act, basically is:

Juliet is being forced to marry Paris, her faking her suicide so she doesn't have to marry him, because she's already married to Romeo, and her family finding her "dead".

Favorite Answer

Act 4 suggestions,

"I Would Die For You" - Garbage (the lyrics are PERFECT for Juliet, faking her own death. It was actually on the soundtrack for the 1996 Romeo + Juliet with Leonardo DiCaprio).

"Fool" - Cat Power

"It's All Over" - The Broken Family Band

"Girl In The War" - Josh Ritter

"Run Daddy Run" - Miranda Lambert

"Don't Fear The Reaper" - Blue Oyster Cult

"Losing Your Memory" - Ryan Starr

"Sleep Alone" - Bat for Lashes

"No Sound But The Wind" - The Editors

Source(s): I had to do this for To Kill A Mockingbird!

Love Story by taylor swift. Says their names and everything. 100% no cursing. It talks about how they meet and at the end.