nick asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

How much does she care about me? 1-100 ?

We are both in the 8th grade. I'm a guy and she's a girl. We don't like like each other. She has told me I'm on of her best friends. She is always the first to be able to tell it something is a matter with me. We talk almost every day and in high school she said that we need to hang out a lot. So how much does she care about me? 1-100

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, by the way you've presented it, 100. There may be other factors, we can't read your mind or her mind. It sounds like you are just saying the positives, when there are probably some negative factors too. It sounds like she does truly care about you though! I wouldn't worry about it, you guys seem really close.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It's hard to judge someone's opinion but I'd say around 68-75 coz she's a good friend but she can tell when your sad that's always something to look out for xxx

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I would say 90-100 but it isn't a boyfriend girlfriend thing. It's a best friend caring..

• 9 years ago

This is the same with my friends whos a lad, and I care about he pretty much 80% so propably about the same. x

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

she likes you about 85-94%, hey your her bffl (best friends for life) i am guessing, but i know that the way you describe her, sounds like shes always their for you.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Ask her for yourself. xD Girls like it when guys ask questions like that. And...in my opinion...you wouldn't be asking this question if you didn't like her more then a friend.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.