How to deal with a**hole ex-roommates?

I lived with 2 roommates a few months ago, just for a weekend. It wasn't for me, they did drugs, I had stuff stolen, etc, and I moved out. I saw one of them the other day and she glared at me like she hated me, and at work (Wal-Mart) the other day I walked right by them, too focused on my work, not noticing it... show more I lived with 2 roommates a few months ago, just for a weekend. It wasn't for me, they did drugs, I had stuff stolen, etc, and I moved out. I saw one of them the other day and she glared at me like she hated me, and at work (Wal-Mart) the other day I walked right by them, too focused on my work, not noticing it was them. When I came back to my department, an associate said they had yelled, "PUSSY!" at me when I walked away.

I didn't even hear it, so I could care less. But now that they know I work there, they might go there more often at an attempt to bully me. I'm honestly not sure why they hate me, and I really don't care. What I want to know is, how should I deal with them if the same thing happens again? Should I stand up for myself? Ask them why the hatred? Or just ignore them? I don't think they are the type of people that can be reasoned with.

I'm afraid of confrontations and was bullied when I was younger, so I hate being in this situation. Thanks for any help.