Is this girl always busy, or just not into me?

Had a crush on this young girl at my work for months. Finally got the nerve to talk to her, and got her number a few weeks ago. She just broke up with her abusive boyfriend of 2 years right before that, and I've been trying to take her out for dinner. But every time I do, she always tells me she's too... show more Had a crush on this young girl at my work for months. Finally got the nerve to talk to her, and got her number a few weeks ago. She just broke up with her abusive boyfriend of 2 years right before that, and I've been trying to take her out for dinner.

But every time I do, she always tells me she's too busy. The first time it was her birthday weekend, family was coming over, etc. Next time she had prom that weekend. This weekend she says she's working at a haunted house. I can't tell if she's just really busy all the time or just isn't that into me.

What should I do?
1 answer 1