Christians: What if the TRUE God is Allah? Muslims: < ditto for Yahweh? -Or what if the Hindu gods are genuine?

I predict you are ALL going to say 'MY god is true unlike those impostors' or words to that effect. Do ANY of you have the honesty to frankly address this question head on & bite the bullet rather than dodging it?

IMPORTANT: If you see your deity as ONE deity for ALL faiths -what if he / she says 'No! You should have specifically worshipped ME!' After all this IS what the holy books demand. They are very clear about worshiping the wrong gods if you bother to read them.

BITE THE BULLIT: DON'T ANSWER A QUESTION WHICH I DIDN'T ASK & GIVE A 'POLITICIAN'S ANSWER' BY BEING EVASIVE!

Isn't it interesting that when I specifically say 'Come on ADDRESS the question as asked' only an atheist (so far) has had the guts to bite the bullet & answer the question I asked! It's funny because religious folk LOVE to say 'What if YOU are wrong?' but refuse to wonder: 'But what if I'M wrong?'

I won't be a hypocrite -as an atheist if I'M wrong I guess I WILL burn forever -but there's no way of really really knowing WHICH god I should fear! There are so many!

Favorite Answer

"What if the TRUE God is Allah"

Then I will be wrong, just as atheists will be wrong if either Christianity or Islam is true. Atheists can't exempt themselves from the human condition by believing in no God.

Hey guess what. Allah is the Muslim name for Yahweh. I my self believe in all gods thank you very much. But hey I am a Mesebonihst Satanist, I have a brain and use it and I follow Satan the one that actually helps people out and shows them how to do things for there selves. In nomine patris Satan! My "holy" book which in fact is not holy does not say there are no other gods. There are more than Right hand path religions like the christians, muslims and jews. There are many RHP religions that believe in more than one god which is much different than christianity, islam and judaism which say "I am the only god worship me alone" they are called polytheistic religions not monotheistic religions. The you have LHP religions like mine which are on the darker side and are not "holy" as you say. many have more than one god that they follow and most if not all deal with your self and the betterment of your self, in a way becoming your own god and some even say to become your own god and the other gods are just there to help you. In nomine patris Satan! Try to grow a brain in stead of being an ignorant childish antichristian Oh I mean atheist. You think that because the christian god does not listen to you, that he is a tyrant and those that follow that faith are vile beings means that there is no such thing as a god or gods.

Source(s): churchoftheantichrist.webs.com

Allah is simply an Arabic word that means "god." It just like saying "gott" in German, or "dio" in Italian. Christianity, Judaism and Islam all trace their religion back to the god of Abraham, so they all worship the same god, or gott, or dio, or allah, depending whichever language you decide use to refer to it.

• ke443

Only one God paid for sins. Jesus.

All other religions play the game of "good outweighing the bad".

Christianity says, "sorry, but you have to pay for your sins", but because I love you so much, I will send Jesus to pay the penalty for your sin.

In a courtroom you pay the fine for the crime, the judge doesn't ask if you have done good things too.

Ditto No Chance Without Jesus

Hope these links helps you clear some misunderstanding in your brain

www.miraclesofislam.com

Hope that helped :)

It's all different parts of the whole.

We know God....its just like that